Waikiki Vista offers a perfect location for those attending colleges and universities in Honolulu. We are only a short walk from Waikiki, just across the Ala Wai canal.
Between our building and the canal sits Ala Wai Community Park and we are only 2 miles from Diamond Head.
Honolulu International Airport, also known as Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) is 8.7 miles from Waikiki Vista – 13 minutes by automobile.
Within a 5-mile radius of our property are:
- University of Hawaii
- Hawaii Pacific University
- Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Honolulu Community College
- Argosy University
- Downtown Honolulu
- Spectacular parks and hiking trails
- Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium
- The Queens hospital and medical center
Transportation options include:
- TheBus, Oahu’s public transportation system providing service throughout the entire island – 808.848.4500 or http://www.thebus.org/
- Biki bicycle sharing service with over 100 locations throughout Honolulu – 888.340.2454 or https://gobiki.org/
- Uber – https://www.uber.com/cities/honolulu/
- Lyft – https://www.lyft.com/cities/honolulu-hi
- UH Manoa shuttle bus – 808.956.8899 or http://manoa.hawaii.edu/commuter/contactus.php